Why do I blog about PR & marketing?
- I learn something new everyday. Blogging requires about twice (or more) as much reading as it does writing.
- It keeps me on my toes. I find that I am constantly challenging myself by writing this blog. What I learned about marketing & branding & PR has really grown over the last 250 some posts.
- It's what I think about when I'm driving. I can't help it... I enjoy my work and often daydream about it.
- Blogging helps to focus the mind. It helps me organize thoughts and encourages my creativity.
- Marketing & PR continues to evolve... just like blogging. Is there such a thing as a blogger's avitar?
- Corporate PR Elizabeth Albrycht
- Experience Manifesto David at the Brand Experience Lab
- PR Blogger Stephen Davies
- Andy Lark's Blog Andrew Lark
- Todd And - The Power to Connect Todd Andrlik
"Why do you blog about PR & Marketing?"